At Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District, your safety is our number one priority. We have implemented important measures to ensure that you remain safe and have an enjoyable time during your visit.
Precautionary measures taken at Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District:
- All attractions will be cleaned and sterilized at regular intervals.
- Social distance markers are placed throughout.
- Occupancy will be reduced across all attractions, taking into consideration government guidelines.
- Temperature checks will occur at all sites and some may have additional thermal screening and/or sanitzation booths.
- If any guest displays symptoms of COVID-19, they will be safely transported to a nearby clinic within Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District and will be cared for by on-site medical professionals.
Wear a face mask at all times..
Adhere to regulations displayed at the entrance of each attraction..
Contactless payment methods are encouraged and available everywhere..
Sunday to Wednesday from 3 pm to 10 pm
Thursday from 3 pm to 11 pm
Weekends from 9 am to 11 pm
Escape the noise and crowds of busy city life with a much-needed jog. Take to our jogging track to clear your lungs and your mind.
If you’re looking to get active at a lighter pace, Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District's jogging track is perfect for you. Lace-up your trainers and enjoy a leisurely run on our serene jogging track.
Jogging is incredibly beneficial and can play an important role in boosting your fitness and improving your overall health. Being advantageous for both the body and mind, it can also lift your spirits, helping you to relax and unwind.