At Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District, your safety is our number one priority. We have implemented important measures to ensure that you remain safe and have an enjoyable time during your visit.
Precautionary measures taken at Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District:
- All attractions will be cleaned and sterilized at regular intervals.
- Social distance markers are placed throughout.
- Occupancy will be reduced across all attractions, taking into consideration government guidelines.
- Temperature checks will occur at all sites and some may have additional thermal screening and/or sanitzation booths.
- If any guest displays symptoms of COVID-19, they will be safely transported to a nearby clinic within Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District and will be cared for by on-site medical professionals.
Wear a face mask at all times..
Adhere to regulations displayed at the entrance of each attraction..
Contactless payment methods are encouraged and available everywhere..
Sunday to Wednesday from 3 pm to 10 pm
Thursday from 3 pm to 11 pm
Weekends from 9 am to 11 pm
Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District is a fun playground for both avid and budding skateboarders, as well as scooter riders.
Whether skating just for fun, to learn new tricks or socialise with friends, Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District is the perfect stomping ground for skaters, with Skate Park being specifically designed to thrill and delight.
Skate Park is one of Circuit X’s main highlights. The park features an exciting selection of obstacles for new and experienced skateboarders and scooter riders to navigate and enjoy. Here, skaters and scooter-loving thrill-seekers can glide and slide to their heart’s content, with qualified coaches on-hand to provide useful tips.