At Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District, your safety is our number one priority. We have implemented important measures to ensure that you remain safe and have an enjoyable time during your visit.
Precautionary measures taken at Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District:
- All attractions will be cleaned and sterilized at regular intervals.
- Social distance markers are placed throughout.
- Occupancy will be reduced across all attractions, taking into consideration government guidelines.
- Temperature checks will occur at all sites and some may have additional thermal screening and/or sanitzation booths.
- If any guest displays symptoms of COVID-19, they will be safely transported to a nearby clinic within Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District and will be cared for by on-site medical professionals.
Wear a face mask at all times..
Adhere to regulations displayed at the entrance of each attraction..
Contactless payment methods are encouraged and available everywhere..
His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, today toured Al Hudayriat Recreational Project, a waterfront community on the 3,000-hectare Hudayriat Island, south-west of the Abu Dhabi main island, and directed to open the development for public over the coming 30 days.